FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
translation missing: en.products.product.price.regular_price $265.00
translation missing: en.products.product.price.sale_price $265.00 translation missing: en.products.product.price.regular_pricetranslation missing: en.products.product.price.unit_price / translation missing: en.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Hamsa #8 is part of our Lucky Charms collection.
This Handmade Wooden Hamsa merges traditional symbolism with modern design. The Hamsa is a regional traditional amulet and symbol used to ward off the evil eye. The clean minimalist design makes a contemporary home decor item that can be used as a single item or in a group.
- 18 X 23 cm | 7 X 9"
- Handmade to order
- Part of the Lucky Charms Collection
- Ready for wall mounting
- All of our masks are hand-painted, unique with their own character, and just like us humans, they have some unique features, not imperfections
- Made from a combination of different materials such as Veneer, MDF, Formica, Perspex, Plastic, and Felt and are all colored with quality Molotow™ Premium color
- Free Worldwide Shipping (2-5 business days)
- This item is handmade, please allow up to 25 business days to produce before shipping.
- Can't wait to receive your mask? Please contact us and we will try to speed up your order